Friday 15 June 2018

Stone Beach Permaculture Broadcast : Ep.5 Woodland Cravings

I did a fantastic interview with a man from southern Florida his name is Scot and he's from @Woodlandcravings on Instagram. The way I would describe Scot is that he has a spirit that never ages. 

He's just full of life, full of creativity, full of hope and for the new possibilities this world can offer, He Exudes  optimism he's just full of all of the best things in this world can offer if you had put that in one person. From what we talked about I could tell that Scot had an interesting passion for food forests.
 In the link above he will tell you more so about food forests than I could ever tell you and it's an absolute blessing that he's working in unison with colleges, people and students in the area who are also interested in Permaculture.
 Another topic that we also talk about is foraging and how foraging for him came from this primal childhood place. From there it developed into a sustainable way to fill your plate. Not only is foraging completely satisfying to Scott (as well as myself) but it is another way we can all reconnect with what mother nature can provide for us.
Sent from my iPhone

Scot can be found @woodlandcravings on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

In the Garden With Lauraetta : Potato Tower 2018/06/16

In the garden today as you can see we have a potato tower that I have going. I didn’t reading up a lot on people with grow bags. The ...