Friday 18 May 2018

In The Garden - 2018-05 -18

 as you Today in the garden has been a sluggish one though the bus basils and chives finally sprouted. But it was the ever growing lettuces that got my attention- one of the brands is the fancy lettuce from stokes seeds.
Don’t they look lovely?
Today was definitely a lesson learned for patience. ( something I struggle with haha.)
 look for the little things!











Like these Asian vegetables that sprouted as well. We are suppose to have bok choy and mitsuba in there somewhere. I would love to be more helpful but this is the first time I have grown such plants. But to be fair that’s the point of having a garden trying out new things and failing until you become the best gardener you know. We are all on the same road here that much can be said.
The last picture is of our strong cucumber seeds- I was thinking maybe a trellis should be built for them in the near future-
They are spreading their first real leaves now- see how structurally different they are?
 I cant wait to share this garden with you for the seasons to come.
And I equally am excited to hear from your own experiences.
Happy gardening-
Lauraetta.



1 comment:

  1. Well i had some bok choy but i put it out in this 90°f heat and it died... So maybe ill try again this fall

    ReplyDelete

In the Garden With Lauraetta : Potato Tower 2018/06/16

In the garden today as you can see we have a potato tower that I have going. I didn’t reading up a lot on people with grow bags. The ...