Monday 14 May 2018

Lauraetta in the garden: 2018 spring May 14




Checking up on my bee trap! Free bees makes me a happy girl!
Unfortunately as you will see in the video above my bee trap is vacant. But non-the-less the video if full of tips to try to acquire your own free bees with your own bee trap.
You too can have free bees but some reading may be required!
I suggest these books! It should be said you can have bees in the city and now urban bee farms are getting more popular.  So don’t fret if you don’t have a patch of green grass or garden to your name! take your farming to the skies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In the Garden With Lauraetta : Potato Tower 2018/06/16

In the garden today as you can see we have a potato tower that I have going. I didn’t reading up a lot on people with grow bags. The ...